Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wine Poem

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wine Poem

    Wine is better than money
    All money is good for
    is buying a nice bottle of wine
    There should be a law
    that you don't have to pay bills
    as long as you drink
    some wine --
    Late night - playing music -
    preferably Tori Amos
    or Leonard Cohen -
    a little loving
    kissing them nice
    red wine lips
    Stay in bed all day
    with a bottle of wine
    & when the bill collector comes
    I'll just tell him --
    "The check is in the mail --
    would you like some wine?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice requirement smile

    ------------------
    ~Now that I have found someone I am feeling more alone than I ever have before.~ Brick: Ben Folds Five
    ~These posts are for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.~ by D.A.N.
    ~Murder one I didn't know what I did
    I figured it out by murder two
    Murder three I stopped feeling ashamed
    This is me I'm going for you.~ by:dwim
    ~I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.~

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tsilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2001
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    swell...let's get drunk all day!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •